District Nurse's News
Attention Parents of New Students: Your child(ren)'s REGISTRATION is NOT COMPLETE until you bring A HARD COPY of the Certificate of Immunization (COI) to the school. Uploading a copy is NOT sufficient! We do not print COI from ImmPRINT. You must get the COI from your child's doctor, clinic, or health department.
Phone: 256-216-5313 x95260
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Comprehensive Mathematics Education B.S. Nursing
June Lawniczak, RN BSN
Here are a few tips for this school year:
- Students are always welcome in the clinic.
- Feminine products and band aids are available in the clinic.
- If I am sending a student home, I will call the parent or guardian.
- If I cannot reach you, I will leave a message.
- Students cannot carry medication with them. If you would like to leave an unopened, over-the-counter medication with me, just come in anytime and we can fill out the proper paperwork.
- All prescription medication need to have paperwork signed by a physician.
I can’t wait for this school year to start. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Let's have a great year, and Go Jets!