On Schoology.com, join the NHS "Group" (not a "course") using this code: 2TT3-NV3H-HB7Q7 ALL FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ON THIS SCHOOLOGY GROUP PAGE.
Applications to join are posted on the NHS Group page on schoololgy.com
Only sophomores, juniors, and seniors may apply to NHS.
For the Fall 2020 semester:
- new applicants (joining members) need to submit current transcipts (with a weighted GPA of 3.8 or higher).
- all new applicants (joining members) will need to pay $15 dues ($10 for pin + S/H + yearly NHS charter)
- current members (who already have a NHS pin) will need to pay $5 dues (yearly NHS charter).
- SENIORS-if you want to order a NHS stole for graduation, you will need to pay $30 dues ($25 stole + S/H + $5 yearly NHS charter). If you don't want a graduation stole, dues are only $5 for the year.
- date for dues will be announced later on Schoology
Currently, we are requiring 20 hours of service hours. Once officers are in place, they will present the NHS with service opportunities. Any NHS meeting will be held via WebEx and announced ahead of time on the schoology group.