Scholar’s Bowl is a game or a competition in which two teams compete head-to-head to answer questions from all general areas of knowledge including history, literature, science, fine arts, current events, sports, popular culture, and more. It is considered a competitive, academic, and interscholastic activity. There are district, state and national levels of competition.
Mrs. Breland (rmB205)
Room: B205 Mrs. Breland's room
1. We have 1 - 2 mandatory practices a week.
2. There are 4 members on the competition team and 2 alternates.
3. We have competitions on the weekends.
4. Fees are $30 to become a member. Before each tournament each member is responsible to pay tournament fees and related costs.
5. Officers will be voted on.