- Current standards will drive content planning and include vertical and horizontal alignment.
- Teachers will begin content planning with the final outcome in mind, utilizing essential questions, learning targets and real-world application.
- Teachers will challenge students with quality questioning.
- All stakeholders will create a learning environment promoting active engagement.
- Teachers will facilitate student-centered, differentiated, purposeful lessons.
- Teachers will use formative assessment to drive instruction.
- Teachers will align assessments with current standards.
- Students will collaborate with stakeholders to set, reflect and adjust goals for learning.
- Teachers will use a variety of assessments to guide instruction and determine content and skill mastery.
- All stakeholders will work to develop a culture of respect, empathy, encouragement and good citizenship.
- All stakeholders will promote and model responsible digital citizenship.
- All stakeholders will cultivate partnerships that build bridges in the global community.