Members of Quill and Scroll Honor Society must be chosen from students enrolled in the high school who, at the time of their recommendation, meet the following requirements:
1. They must be of sophomore, junior or senior classification.
2. They must have the equivalent of a B grade average, or be in the upper third of their class in general scholastic standing, either for the year of their election or for the cumulative total of all high school work.
3. They must have done superior work in some phase of journalism or school media work. They may be staffers of a magazine, newspaper, yearbook, news organization, online site or radio/television station at the school, or one conducted by an external organization.
4. They must be recommended by the supervisor or by the committee governing the media.
5. They must be approved by the Quill and Scroll Executive Director.
$25 lifetime membership fee, includes pin and one-year Q&S magazine subscription
$10 graduation cord is optional for seniors
make checks payable to JCHS and leave at the front desk for Mrs. McLaughlin-Quill & Scroll
Informational Meeting: Wednesday, November 4 via WebEx at 1:30 pm (Email me between November 2 and noon November 4 for the meeting link)
Scheduled Meetings (WebEx): Wednesday, December 2; Wednesday, January 13, 2021; Wednesday, February 3; Wednesday, March 3; Wednesday, April 7
*You may be inducted into Quill & Scroll at any time during the year.