Members of the National Quill and Scroll Honor Society must be chosen from students enrolled in the high school who, at the time of their recommendation, meet the following requirements:
1. They must be of sophomore, junior or senior classification.
2. They must have the equivalent of a B grade average, or be in the upper third of their class in general scholastic standing, either for the year of their election or for the cumulative total of all high school work.
3. They must have done superior work in some phase of journalism or school media work. They may be staffers of a magazine, newspaper, yearbook, news organization, online site or radio/television station at the school, or one conducted by an external organization.
4. They must be recommended by the supervisor or by the committee governing the media.
5. They must be approved by the Quill and Scroll Executive Director.
-$35 lifetime membership fee, includes pin
-$20 graduation cord is optional for seniors
-make checks payable to JCHS and leave at the front desk for Mrs. Akilah Parker-Quill & Scroll
Stop by to meet me or ask questions from 7:45-8:05 am in A111 and check out the Weekly Scroll.
*You may be inducted into Quill & Scroll at any time during the year.