Who We Are: We are an organization of 6th, 7th and 8th graders who are working to raise awareness of incoming and departing students in order to meet their critical needs within Liberty Middle School.
S2S focuses on five core values:
- LEADERSHIP: being a role model, welcoming new students, and strengthing our program for the future
- SERVICE: giving back to our school, community, and world
- FINDING THE WAY: helping new students understand the behaviors, beliefs, and characteristics of our school campus, school culture, and community
- ACADEMICS: encouraging educational achievement, informing new students regarding Liberty's unique educational requirements, and providing resources to promote academic success
- RELATIONSHIPS: 100% acceptance of all, helping new students discover where they belong at LMS, and helping new students to make connections to others with similar values and interests
What We Do: We help students transition into Liberty with student-led tours, lunches, and other social events.
When We Meet: Mornings before school (on assigned dates)
Where We Meet: Media Center
Want to be a member? Complete an application under "forms" and return to Nurse Tunstill in the front office at LMS or to Mrs. Mingus in green pod, room 119.
S2S Training by the Military Child Education Coalition
Valentine's Day cards and candy for our Veterans at Tut Fann!
S2S members welcome our rising 6th graders during "Welcome to the Den"
Established in 2004, Student 2 Student® (S2S™) is a student program that brings military and civilian students together to welcome new students, create a positive environment, support academic excellence, and ease transitions.