The Liberty Girls Soccer Team is a highly competitive team made up of 7th and 8th grade girls. We are currently the defending county champions. Our season begins in January and ends in April. Members are expected to always do their best and have a great attitude on and off the pitch.
****Please turn in ALL paper work to coach Coburn before tryouts. Papers MUST be in a folder with players name on it*****
Date: September 15, 2021
Place: LMS Cafeteria
Try Out Information
Place: LMS Football Field
- See Tryout Packet posted under forms on this webpage.
- Physical (signed by doctor)
- Athletic Insurance Waiver
- Concussion form
- AHSAA Waiver
- LMS Athlete contract
- Covis-19 form
All forms above can be found on the LMS webpage.
- Players must always have above average behavior on and off the field.
- Players must have a positive attitude during practice, games and towards teammates, coaches, and referees.
- Players must maintain a 70 GPA in each class.
- Players must maintain their physical condition throughout the season.
Have questions? Contact Coach Coburn
LMS Girls Soccer Program History:
- 2021 LMS won city cup and madiosn county champs
- 2019 LMS Girls became 3x Madison County Champs, Brought home the Madison City cup, and had a UNDEFEATED season.
- 2018 LMS Girls won the Madison County Championship becoming Back to Back winners.
- 2017 LMS Girls won the Buccaneer Bash and are the defending Madison County Champions.
- 2015 LMS Girls Soccer program regained the titles Madison County Champions and TVMS Champions.
- 2013 Marked another First in History for the LMS Girls Soccer program, Back to Back Championship wins for the Region, County and City! Go Lady Lions!
- 2012 LMS Girls and Boys Soccer teams Sweep the championships for the first time in history of the program in the same year!
- 2012 the girls won the Madison County Championship, Madison City Cup and the TVMS Championship.
- 2008 the girl won the Madison City Cup, Buccaneer Bash, and the TVMS Championship.
- The LMS soccer teams raised over $10,000 for the Madison Relay for life in 2011 and over $8,000 in 2012.