The Bob Jones High School Hall of Fame recognizes outstanding alumni of BJHS who have maintained a high standard of excellence and made a significant contribution in their fields of endeavor, or persons who are not alumni, but have made a significant contribution to BJHS in the form of leadership, service, etc. These individuals serve as role models for current and future Bob Jones High School students.
Questions? Contact Assistant Principal Amy Thaxton
Online BJHS Hall of Fame Nomination Form
Online nominations will resume in 2021.
Hall of Fame Nomination Information
- Candidates must be a graduate of Bob Jones High School, Madison, Alabama for a period of at least 10 years
- Candidates must have significant accomplishments and made contributions while a student at BJHS through scholarship, service, leadership, and/or athletics
- Candidates must have made a significant contribution to Bob Jones High School
- Candidates must not be currently employed by or affiliated with Bob Jones High School
- Candidates must have worked for the school for 10 or more years OR
- Candidates must be retired from BJHS, deceased, or not employed for at least 10 years
All candidates must meet one or more of the following selection criteria:
- Candidates must have made significant accomplishments and contributions while at post-secondary educational institutions, including degrees attained and fields of study
- Candidates must have a professional background and work experiences
- Candidates must have significant accomplishments and contributions to civic and community involvement
- Candidates must have other significant accomplishments including awards, honors, offices held, etc.