Welcome to the Mental health Awareness Relief and Support Club (M.A.R.S)
* We’re so glad that you are considering being a part of M.A.R.S. club.
* We are super excited for the upcoming club year and we can’t wait to meet you!
* Purpose: MARS club creates a school environment that encourages open discussion of mental health, individual empowerment, use of appropriate mental health resources, and positive coping strategies.
* What we do:
- Powerpoints on the various matters of mental health.
- Group discussions about personal well-being.
- Tie dye club shirts.
- Group activities that promote self confidence and strengthen our group’s bond.
- And so much more!
* President: Eva. She loves writing music and being dramatic. She's looking forward to seeing everyone’s faces this year!
*Interested in the club? Would like to be added to the M.A.R.S club Group Me? Or if you would like more information about M.A.R.S club please send an email to: