Welcome to the Mental health Awareness Relief and Support Club (M.A.R.S)
* We’re so glad that you are considering being a part of M.A.R.S. club.
* We are super excited for the upcoming club year and we can’t wait to meet you!
* Purpose: MARS club creates a school environment that encourages open discussion of mental health, individual empowerment, use of appropriate mental health resources, and positive coping strategies.
* What we do:
- Powerpoints on the various matters of mental health.
- Group discussions about personal well-being.
- Tie dye club shirts.
- Group activities that promote self confidence and strengthen our group’s bond.
- And so much more!
* President: Kelsey Rhen. She likes watching TikToks and learning languages, such as Korean and Spanish. If she’s not studying for school, she’s at home playing with her dogs or out with friends. She wants to become an Elementary Teacher when she grows up.
* Vice President: Jasper Montgomery. They love to dance, watch criminal minds, and pick up random hobbies like knitting and playing the ukulele. They want to be a Psychologist or therapist when they grow up.
* Secretary: Diane Pham. She likes reading, being outside, and listening to musicals. She doesn’t know what she wants to be, hopefully something interesting though.
* Social Media Manager: Eva. She loves writing music and being dramatic. She's looking forward to seeing everyone’s faces this year!
*Interested in the club? Would like to be added to the M.A.R.S club Group Me? Or if you would like more information about M.A.R.S club please send an email to: