Welcome to the Mental health Awareness Relief and Support Club (M.A.R.S)
* We’re so glad that you are considering being a part of M.A.R.S. club.
* We are super excited for the upcoming club year and we can’t wait to meet you!
* Purpose: MARS club creates a school environment that encourages open discussion of mental health, individual empowerment, use of appropriate mental health resources, and positive coping strategies.
* What we do:
- Powerpoints on the various matters of mental health.
- Group discussions about personal well-being.
- Tie dye club shirts.
- Group activities that promote self confidence and strengthen our group’s bond.
- And so much more!
* President: Sophie Huh has been in the club for two years. What she likes most about the club is meeting new people and doing group discussions and games.
* Vice President: Kelsey Rhen has been in the club for three months. Her favorite parts of the club are tie dying club shirts, motivating her friends, and being able to relate with others
*Interested in the club? Would like to be added to the M.A.R.S club Group Me? Or if you would like more information about M.A.R.S club please send an email to: