Bob Jones Co-op Information
Co-op is for Juniors and Seniors who wish to work during school hours and receive school credit for it.
- Students may co-op either one or both semesters.
- Students may schedule up to two blocks of co-op each semester they are enrolled in. Three blocks is permitted with teacher and counselor approval.
- Eight work hours per 7 day week is required for each co-op block a student takes. Weekend hours do count towards the total number of hours needed.
- Students are required to log work schedules each week.
- Students are required to upload copies of all pay statements received while enrolled in co-op each nine weeks.
- Please refer to the following documents for more details: Co-op Information and Requirements Form
2022 - 2023 Registration Information
- Click HERE to complete the Co-op Registration General Information Form
- Once the form is completed, I will send you a Co-op Approval Form. This will need to be attached to your registration materials.
- Once registered, I will email Co-op documents to approved students and parents.