Bob Jones Co-op Information
Co-op is for Juniors and Seniors who wish to work during school hours and receive school credit for it.
- Students may co-op either one or both semesters
- Students may schedule up to two blocks of co-op each semester they are enrolled. Three blocks is permitted with teacher and counsleor approval.
- Eight work hours per 7 day week is required for each co-op block a student takes.
- Students are required to log work schedules each week.
- Students are required to upload copies of all pay statements received while enrolled in co-op each nine weeks.
- Please refer to the following documents for more details: Co-op Requirements and Co-op Rules
2021-2022 Registration Information
- All forms are completed electronically
- The Co-op Registration Documents must be completed by April 16th.
- Please use the following links to complete registration documents: