Senior Information 2020 - 2021
Please complete the2021 Required Senior Information Form . This form is used to order cap and gown as well as items for spring senior activities.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any senior activity questions. There are many unknows this year and I will try my very best to answer questions.
All activities listed on this page are subject to date changes or cancellation based on health guidelines from the state. I am including everything with the hope that we will have all activities
- The senior fee for 2019-2020 is $140.
- The fee covers the following items:
- Cap and Gown
- Diploma and Cover
- Senior T-Shirt
- Senior Picnic
- Senior Breakfast
- Please contact me if there are any financial issues. We can always work out something, but I can't help if I don't know.
- Please pay by March 12th
- Partial Payments may be made throughout the year using the online payment system or in person at the fee payment office.
- Each senior must have at least a drape portrait taken by Greg Machen in order to be included in the yearbook.
- Deadline to be photographed is Friday, October 2
Please call 256-461-0827 to schedule your appointment.
If you have had these portraits taken and viewed them, do not forget to contact their studio with your yearbook selection
- The Senior Picnic is scheduled for Thursday, April 22nd during 4th Block
- The picnic will be catered by Jimmy John's. Please complete the survey at the top of the page to choose your box lunch.
- Friday, April 23rd during in the BJHS Lunchroom
- The breakfast is catered by Chick Fil-A. Please complete the survey at the top of the page to choose your box lunch.
- The breakfast will be followed by the Senior Slideshow and annoucements in the auditorium.
- Pictures may be submitted to email@example.com
- Please note the following
- No more than 5 pictures
- Pictures should be from elementary to present. No baby pictures please
- Please keep it classy Bob Jones. Anything deemed inappropriate by the administration will not be included.
- Please submit pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, May 13th at 6:00 p.m. in the BJHS Auditorium
- To be recognized, students must complete the 2021 Required Senior Post-Secondary suvery that will be sent out by the College/Career Counselor
- A list will be posted of students being recognized the week before the ceremony. It’s the responsibility of the student to make sure they are on the list.
- Annoucements/Invitations may be ordered from Balfour.
- The school does not order these. You must do this on your own.
- This is not part of the senior fee
869 Tulip Poplar Dr
Birmingham, Al 35244
Graduation Ceremony Information
- Graduation is scheduled for Monday, May 17th @ 2:00 p.m. in the VBC Arena.
- Mandatory practice will be at 8:00 a.m. in the arena
- Students will report back to the East Hall at 12:30 for line-up
- Students will each receive 12 tickets. Distribution date is TBA
Graduation Dress Code
- Girls – Dress or slacks and navy/black shoes. If the dress is longer than the robe, please wear a dark dress. Nude, Black or Dark shoes are acceptable. Wedges with cork are also acceptable. NO WHITE SHOES
- Guys – Dark slacks dark shoes. White shirt with tie.
- No sneakers, boots, jeans, blue shirts, flip flops or gum. YOU MAY NOT DECORATE THE TOP OF YOUR CAP