All Athletes who play sports for Discovery Middle (Football, Volleyball, Cheerleading, Basketball Cheer, Basketball, Softball, Baseball, Soccer) need to set up an account on www.dragonflymax.com
Note: Dragonfly accounts must be set up in the STUDENT’s name, not the parents’. One account per student, please. This can be done on a computer or by downloading the Dragonfly App. The App is black with a red logo similar to a hurricane symbol.
The athlete should enter the code 2EUVH3 to request to join DMS. They should also choose their sport(s). With the exception of Competition Cheer and Basketball Cheer, all sports are listed as "Middle". The athlete, along with parents’ help, should complete ALL required information listed below:
These documents can be completed online:
- General Information - Name, Address, Parent Contact
- Medical and Insurance Information & Questionnaire
- Participation Form
- Concussion Form
- Physical Evaluation
The following documents MUST be uploaded:
Physical (BACK page with Doctor's signature) VERY IMPORTANT - It must be “revised 2018” copy & have the following:
- Student name at the top.
- “Cleared” circled or “Cleared after completing evaluation” with follow-up exam paperwork attached.
- The date of exam.
- Stamp or Name & Address of clinic or physician.
- Physician’s signature.
- M.D. or D.O. circled. AHSAA does not accept a Nurse Practitioner’s final signature. If you use a NP, it must be signed by the cooperating MD or DO. Please check the physical before you put it on Dragonfly. If either of these items are missing or not visible, the physical will be rejected. (Must not be expired. Physicals are good for one year plus the remainder of the month in which they were completed. Example: May 2, 2020 expires May 31, 2021).
Birth Certificate - Returning DMS athletes, one time upload.
Sportsmanship Certificate - Returning DMS athletes, one time upload. First time DMS athletes, you’ll find the required Sportsmanship test on the DMS website > Athletics > NFHS Sportsmanship. **Student’s First and Last name must be on the certificate - if the student neglects to put their full name in the slot labeled “Certificate Name”, they will need to retake the entire exam because there is not an option to edit afterwards.
The Dragonfly app allows you to click on the needed document, snap the picture and upload directly into Dragonfly. If you choose not to utilize the app, Otherwise, you will need to scan and save each document to your computer then upload it into Dragonfly online.
**For athletes who play for Bob Jones HS(Swimming, Cross Country, Wrestling, Bowling, Track, Tennis, and Golf) do the same process, but use the Bob Jones High School code X8A4UL**
Questions? Contact Marla Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org