Contact Nurse Erin

  • Email:
    Phone: 256-774-4690
    Fax: 256-774-4691

  • Wish List:

    • Kleenex
    • Baby wipes
    • Clorox wipes
    • NUT- Free Snacks
    • Juice boxes
    • Water bottles
    • Medications for the school year:

      1. Prescription medications need to have a Parent/Provider Authorization (PPA) form filled out by a physician. 

      2. Over-the-counter medications have to be in the unopened, unexpired, original container. A PPA will be filled out when the medication is brought in. 

           ** Only acetaminophen, ibuprofen, dramamine, and benadryl can be kept in the clinic without a doctor's authorization. 

      3. All medication has to be brought in by a parent/guardian.

      4. Students are NOT allowed to carry medication on them. Emergency medication (inhalers, epipens, etc.) can be carried by a student if the physician authorizes it. A PPA needs to be filed in the nurse's clinic. 

      Health services forms: Medication forms available here