Degrees and Certifications:
2009 Master of Education in Elementary Education, University of West Alabama 2004 Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Athens State University 1999-2002 Calhoun Community College ARI Trained AMSTI Trained Highly Qualified
Mrs. Cheryl Campbell
- I am originally from Indianapolis, IN, but I have lived here for over 20 years, so I feel like a Southerner!
- I am married to Stephen Campbell, an attorney in Athens.
- We have four children and sixteen wonderful grandchildren with whom I enjoy spending most of my free time.
- My hobbies include cooking, sewing, cake decorating, and reading. I also love to watch and collect old classic movies.
- I am so very blessed to have a job that I absolutely enjoy!