2020-2021 Registration is now open for NEW students only.
Returning Students registration is tentatively set for June 8, 2020.
If you registered your child in a previous system with a PowerSchool account, you will use that account, but register the student in our system now.
WHO IS A NEW STUDENT?
- Students who will be attending a Madison City Schools for the first time
- Students new to the district (they have recently moved into the district or previously attended a private school or home-school)
When registration officially opens for returning students you will receive a "SNAPCODE" via email. This registration is tentatively set for June 8, 2020. Please make sure your email address is current and up to date in the system.
WHO IS A RETURNING STUDENT?
- Students currently attending a Madison City School who will be progressing to the next grade level.
- Students currently attending a Madison City School in First Class and or Early Beginnings PreK who will be returning to MCS.
- Students currently attending a Madison City School in Kindergarten through 12th grade who will be returning to MCS.
ONLINE ENROLLMENT INFORMATION 2020-2021
State law requires that students be 5 on or before September 2nd of the new school year, to enroll in kindergarten. State law also, requires students be 6 on or before December 31st of the current school year, to enroll in first grade.
All registration for Madison City Schools is done exclusively online by the legal parent/legal guardian