2020-2021 Registration is not open at this time. Stay tuned for more details.
ONLINE ENROLLMENT INFORMATION 2019-2020
State law requires that students be 5 on or before September 2nd of the new school year, to enroll in kindergarten. State law also, requires students be 6 on or before December 31st of the current school year, to enroll in first grade.
All registration for Madison City Schools is done exclusively online by the legal parent/legal guardian
Note: Madison City Schools now uses SchoolMint to streamline registration for both new and returing students. You may login or create an account here: SchoolMint Online Registration
Enrollment for current and new students is now under way.
- All registrations for enrollment/re-enrollment in Madison City Schools is done online.
- To access the enrollment/re-enrollment forms, click here for the “SchoolMint Online Registration” link.
- It is critical that you re-enroll/enroll your child as soon as possible in order that we can make accurate staffing decisions. Failure to do so can result in higher pupil-teacher ratios.
- We have a brief online tutorial to guide you through the process. There is also an address lookup for you to verify your school and a list of required documents along with an upload feature to load those documents.
- Once you have completed and sent your enrollment form through the SchoolMint online registration system, you will receive a confirmation that it has been received. A second confirmation will be sent once registrars have had time to review the records in the verification process.
We look forward to welcoming your children to another exciting school year in Madison City.
Online registration for 2019-2020 is done exclusively online. For questions, please contact Central Office between 8:30-11:30 and 1:00-3:30.