Phone: (256) 772 - 9255
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor's in Elementary Education (2013) K-6 Certified (2013) Middle School ELA (2018)
Mrs. Sara Arszman
10 Facts About Mrs. Arszman
- I married my husband, Philip in October of 2006.
- I have one daughter named Parrow, a dog named Chloe, and a crested gecko named Mac.
- I graduated from Athens State with a Bachelor's in Education in 2013.
- I am highly qualified to teach K-6 and middle school ELA.
- I enjoy spending time with friends and family, working in my yard, and reading.
- My favorite color is purple.
- My favorite food is macaroni and cheese.
- My favorite places to visit are Disney World, the beach, and Graceland.
- I love music, and signing and dancing along.
- I love teaching children new and fun things and helping them reach their full potential!
Hello! My name is Sara Arszman and I have been a teacher since 2013. I have a bachelor’s degree in elementary education, and am certified K-6 and MS ELA. I have held many positions in the education field, including teacher aide, ISS, daycare teacher, library assistant, and teacher. I enjoy working with children and helping them reach their full potential.