ACCESS offers all courses needed for a student to earn an Alabama high school diploma. These courses are available at any pace to fit a student's schedule. The vast majority of ACCESS courses are web-based and delivered through the Schoology learning management system. This allows students 24/7 access to their coursework.
- Courses are interactive, engaging and rigorous
- All courses are aligned with the Alabama Course of Study
- All necessary materials/resources are embeded in the majority of courses
- No limits are placed on the number of courses a student may take
- All courses are taught by an Alabama Certified teacher
Courses available include:
- 5 different foreign languages
- 11 different AP Courses
- Core courses in every subject area
- Wide variety of electives
- Credit Recovery courses (not NCAA approved)
For current ACCESS course offerings, please visit Course Listings.