- Horizon Elementary School
Preorder School Supplies
SAVE TIME AND MONEY AND COMPLETE YOUR 2023/24 BACK-TO-SCHOOL SUPPLIES SHOPPING IN JUST TWO MINUTES!
The Horizon Elementary back-to-school supply kit program is back and kits are now available for you to order!
Go to www.unitedschoolsupplies.com now and enter our unique School Code, which is 960682. Enter your student’s name and NEXT YEAR’S grade level (to properly label the kit) to add the kit to your shopping cart. Select any optional student accessories you’d like such as backpacks, headphones, lunch bags, water bottles, and food jars and then proceed to secure checkout. It is extremely simple and convenient!
The entire process takes less than 2 minutes and you can do it on your phone or from the comfort of your home. Your student’s supply kit and any optional accessories you ordered will be individually labeled and delivered directly to the school prior to the start of the new school year.
Why order a back-to-school supply kit for your student? Here are some of the top reasons:
- The kit provides the specific items requested by your student’s teachers on the official school supply list.
- The kit includes high quality supplies that help students and teachers succeed in the classroom, including products from trusted brands such as Avery, Crayola, Elmer’s, Expo, Fiskars, Kleenex, Paper Mate, Sharpie, Sterilite, Ticonderoga and Ziploc.
- Kits are very convenient. You can complete your back-to-school supply list shopping for one or more students on your phone or computer in just a couple of minutes.
- Kits are affordably priced compared to other shopping options (with no additional shipping fees, etc. added to the all-inclusive prices listed below), even if you don’t factor in the time and travel costs required to track down these items on your own. Here are our kit prices by NEXT YEAR’S grade level:
Grade K: $65
Grade 1: $74
Grade 2: $70
Grade 3: $84
Grade 4: $89
Grade 5: $90
Thanks so much for supporting our students and teachers! We look forward to seeing you and your student next year!