First Class Pre-K programs are accepting online pre-registration applications for the 2022-2023 school year beginning January 15, 2022.
• Enrollment is open to all children four years of age on or before 9/1/22*
• Students must be zoned for Madison City Schools in order to attend the Madison City Schools First Class Pre-K Program.
• There is no registration fee for First Class Pre-K program.
• Upon enrollment, a child’s immunization record must be provided to the program.
• No child will be denied participation on basis of income, sex, race, color, national origin, or disability.
• If you need assistance with accessing the online pre-registration application, contact Mrs. Nichole Phillips via email at email@example.com or by phone at 256-824-8080.
Alabama’s Born Ready movement: 95% of a child’s brain develops from birth through age 5. To help parents make the most of that precious time, we’re launching BornReady.org, a resource that will empower parents to help their children reach their full potential. Learn more at BornReady.org.