Degrees and Certifications:
- Bachelors of Science in Special Education K-12 -CPR certified -CPI certified
Mrs. Blagburn (Coburn)
- Graduated of Bob Jones High School in 2014.
- Graduated from the University of West Alabama With my Bachelors in Science in Special Educaiton K-12 in 2018.
- Graduated from the University of West Alabama with Masters in Special Education 6-12 in 2020.
- 2015-2018: Student Teaching and shadowing at many schools around the Livingston and Demopolis school district.
- 2018-Now: Liberty Middle School
Hello! My name is Juliana Coburn Blagburn. I am recently married to my wonderful husband Braden! I am a Madison City kid myself, I went through Liberty Middle and graduated from Bob Jones High School. I also graduated from UWA with my undergraduate degree and master's degree. While at UWA I played college soccer and recieved my degree in Special Education. In my spare time you can find me on the soccer field coaching the LMS soccer team, on the court coaching the LMS Volleyball team or hiking with my husband Braden and dogs Mavis and Sadie. This will be my fourth year teaching at LMS and I can not wait to get the year started! Go Lions!