Hello! It’s been a while since I have talked to you all. I hope everyone is safe and well. On yesterday (June 2nd), we hosted our coaches meeting about this summer’s events. As of June 9th, we will be able to start basketball clinical evaluations. For the month of June, we will meet on June 9th, 11th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 23rd, 24th, & 25th. Times will vary due to us sharing the gymnasium with Boys Basketball. Before anyone can start, players must create a DragonFly account and upload forms. If you DO NOT upload your forms into DragonFly, you will NOT be able to participate. The following forms to sign and upload will consist of your Physical, Concussion, Consent, Insurance, LMS Contract, and Covid-19. If you are an 8th grader, you may use your Physical that you have on file from this past school year. Due to Covid-19, we will host two separate workouts. You must arrive on time for drop-off and pick-up. If players are late, they will NOT be able to enter workouts. Upon arrival, parents will pull vehicle to the LMS Bus Canopy. I will check player’s temperature BEFORE they can exit the car. Parents are not allowed to exit their vehicle. Player’s must arrive dress. No one will be allowed to go into locker rooms. Player’s are allowed to bring their own water bottles (2). If you have your own basketball, you may bring it as well. Before you can enter the gymnasium with your ball, I will have to sanitize it. We will have designated restrooms by the concession stand; and also cleaning/sanitizing stations to wipe off equipment. You may wear mask and gloves; however, it is not required. We will maintain 6ft apart during our workouts. Once again DragonFly MUST BE COMPLETED before players can start. I can’t wait to see everyone!! Let’s go LADY LIONS!!
June 9th & 11th: 7th Grade (9:00am-11:00pm) & 8th Grade (12:00pm-2:00pm)
June 16th, 17th, 18th: 7th Grade (1:00pm-3:00pm) & 8th Grade (4:00pm-6:00pm)
June 23rd, 24th, 25th: 7th Grade (8:00am-10:00am) & 8th Grade (11:00pm-1:00pm)
- Visit draonflymax.com, click “Do my Forms and follow prompts to sign-up page.
- On the sign-up page, click “Sign up for Free”.
- Follow the prompts to create your Parent Account with your email address or phone number.
- Enter your child’s School Code (SLCKV8) when prompted and confirm this is the correct school.
- Click “Add A Child” in the DragonFly Max web site, then follow the prompts to create your child’s profile and complete his/her participation forms, including uploading any necessary documents.
- After completing your child’s forms, you can review his/her profile OR add another child’s profile.
Please find attached the LMS Summer 2020 Athletic Plan Information:Liberty_Covid-19_Summer_2020_Sports_Plan.pdf